Attendant Care services commonly include: Preparing meals and feeding; assistance with personal hygiene, such as dressing and bathing; housing keeping caring to wounds; assistance with medication; providing transportation to and from medical appointments; and supervision or monitoring adults with physical disabilities who want assistance to accomplish daily living tasks.
Inspirehsc.org provides attendant care support for people:
- With a physical disability and/or
- Who need personal help to complete activities of daily living.
Attendant can work as:
- Health maintenance activities
- Bathing and personal hygiene
- Self-medication and reminders
- Dressing and grooming
- Eating, including meal prep And clean up
For more information of inspire services click here